About Hudson Garden Rooms
Hudson Garden Rooms is a leader in the building of high quality contemporary and garden rooms and Pods. We work with qualified carpenters from across the country who take on your project and build your room to the high standard you expect.
Our design expertise and build quality has also awarded us with projects to build bespoke timber buildings for commercial and public uses. Such projects include Sports Pavilions for Cricket and Rugby clubs and extravagant Boat Houses for Canoe and Yacht clubs. No project for Hudson Garden Rooms is too big.
Why Hudson Garden Rooms?
With current difficulties in the housing market, people are staying in their current homes. Our garden rooms can help in such uncertain times by providing extra space you need, which typically cost less than a house extension or loft conversion. In additional, a garden room can add up to 10% onto your property value as supported by Nigel Lewis, former property editor of the Daily Mail, now Head of Content at The Digital Property Group.
For your peace of mind:
- We are committed to customer satisfaction and providing excellent customer service
- We provide a full 10 year guarantee on all our Garden Rooms and Pods
- We only use the best materials and hire the best people to build our garden rooms. Click here to order a free sample.
- We assign a Project Manager for every project to be a single point of contact to guide you through the straight forward process from product selection to installation, and to manage the entire build on your behalf.
All of our garden rooms require little maintenance and are built fully insulated, complete with integral electrics for power and lighting. Each model has been carefully configured to optimise practical use of internal space, and we offer a host of options and extras to provide the finishing touches.
Our team offer a no-obligation site survey at your home to assess the suitability of your garden to our products. We also offer every customer a 3D CAD Drawing of our proposed design within your garden setting for a small fee.
If required, we also provide a full Planning Service to deal with any planning permission or building regulation questions. Most of our garden buildings can be constructed without planning permission however they may be required to meet standard building regulations. For more information please click here.
As standard, when erecting your garden room we complete the below. For more detail on typical build process please click here.
- Laying of a suitable foundation
- Full erection of the garden room, including floor and wall insulation
- Weather proofed oil or paint to full exterior
- Lighting & Electrical Fittings
- Flooring & Internal Decoration